Eastern Healing Hands
Welcome to A Unique Massage Place For A Unique Experience
You are about to receive a top-notch massage experience delivered from this advanced healing therapeutic concept and practice integrated with unique ancient Eastern (Chinese TuiNa and Thai massage) holistic healing methodology of acupressure and modern Western (sports massage) stretching techniques, yielding an optimistically effective, deep release of pain/stiffness and long-lasting relaxation at our dedicated professional massage clinic located in Bentonville, AR.
Most chronic muscular-skeletal pain and tension developed from our poor posture are embed deep inside muscle and ligament attachment to the bone (myofascial) and joint area . We are specialized on address those pain issue by applying our integrated method of 3D modality with spiral movement as well as stretch to reach deep connective tissue so achieve very effective myofascial release.
Our services featured full body and area massages with the focuses on working on stubborn tensed areas such as:
- - Shoulder, Neck, Back, Hip, and etc.
- - Frozen Shoulder, Tennis Elbow, SI joint issue,
- - Arthritis, sciatica, migraine headache, plantar fascia, fibromyalgia, and etc
- - Modern life's desktop/posture-induced stiffness/pain.
- - Sports injury, post-surgery, prenatal, oncology, etc.
- - Individualized consultation of self care.
While most of our clients often give us feedback that our therapists definitely have the gift and professional skill to deliver the amazing solutions to various issues, we only believe that it is our whole heartily dedication to serve you with the truly result-driven best-practice.
You can choose from the following types of body massages:
- - Holistic full body massage (Swedish and deep tissue)- we use hand, elbow, knee, and feet to provide enough and adequate
- pressure to remove deep stagnation and use stretch technique to improve range of motion.
- -Thai Massage - We offer authentic Thai massage (the only Thai massage in NWA)- best for chronic pain and limited movement.
- - Stubborn pain/tightness treatment -Use acupressure to remove those adhesions (knots) from
- head, neck, back, shoulder, hip, and etc
- - Sports massage - involving aggressive stretching to enhance range motion and release deep tension.
- - Foot reflexology - combined with a warm herbal foot bath and foot massage, suitable for detox, and body relaxation.
*****Please call or text (479) 426-9206 to make your appointments; walk-ins are welcome****.
Hours: Mon - Sat 9:30 am to 7:30 pm
Closed on Sun.
Please check our reviews on Yelp and Google. Thank you!